Work For Mega Camps!
Want to be part of the Mega Camps team and build yourself for the future? Then you've come to the right place.
Why working for Mega Camps is a step in the right direction;
- Gain experience in working with children in an area that interests you.
- Full training given
- Flexible working options.
- Work in an environment where not only the kids have fun but you do too.
- Gain various qualifications on behalf us, such as first aid, coaching badges and much more...
- Choose a location to work that is convenient to you.
- Enhance your CV
- Endless job opportunities and promotions within a fast growing company.
- Variety a job roles and positions available
- Have a blast with fellow staff along the way
- Be the first to test out of our awesome activities before camp, such as slip & slides, laser tag and so on ;)
- Great bonus reward schemes and lots of other perks
There are a variety of roles on offer with us, each role has a different level of responsibility and opportunity.
Choose an role that best suits your personality:
- Area Manager
- Camp Leader
- Head of Sports / Head of Arts & Crafts
- Senior Coach
- Junior Coach
Please see at the top of the page a link to the application process.
If you do not have any of the required documentation or have a question then please feel free to contact us on 0333 012 4378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.