MEGA CAMPS - CoronaVirus Update (21/10/2020)
Please take a look at our most recent operation update in relation to COVID-19. As always we will be continually reviewing government guidance relating to educational and childcare settings as well as that from our Ofsted advisors to ensure we provide a safe and practical environment for children, parents and staff.
Some of the key adaptations and protective measures we have implemented with success over Summer and will be continuing to adhere to are:
- No risk - full credit will be added to your account if we are unable to run at your chosen location. However you will have the option to move to another venue of your choice if you wish.
- Child attendance limit - Places available each day will be limited to ensure we can provide a safe and fun environment for all.
- Group bubbles - All attendees will be put into a group at the beginning of the day and this will become their bubble in which they stay. The group sizes are a maximum of 15 for 6yrs+ and a maximum of 8 for 4-5yrs. This keeps within the Ofsted and government regulations.
- We still offer Extended hours
- Contactless sign-in and collection.
- Increased hand washing/sanitising for children and staff throughout the day.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day and a thorough clean down at the end of every day.
- Symptom awareness and processes for anyone displaying symptoms at camp.
- Temperature monitoring at registration
Please note due to the safety measures we have put in place, spaces this October will be limited and on a first come first served basis.