School Holiday Camp Recruitment
Positions and opportunities available throughout Essex, Surrey & Kent
We have some fantastic job opportunities throughout our Mega Camps locations for the upcoming school holidays. The key responsibility across all of our roles is to ensure the welfare and safety of all children and to deliver a range of fun activities. Read through the descriptions below and select the role you think best reflects your experience, qualifications, and skills.
To submit your application, simply click the Apply Now button below the position you are interested in. Once your application and supporting documents have been received a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you asap.
Roles currently available
Early Years Key Person
Working with the support and guidance from the Early Years Manager you will deliver activities to 4 and 5 year olds that follow the EYFS criteria for learning and development. Experience working with this age group is essential if you wish to apply for this role.View Full Job descriptionApply Now
Early Years Manager
You will be responsible for managing a small team of Early Years Staff. With the help of the camp manager, you will develop and oversee a program of activities designed to meet the needs of our Early Years Children. A minimum Level 3 in Early Years qualification is required for this role.View Full Job descriptionApply Now
You will be responsible for delivering activity sessions to a group of children from ages 5+ including sports, creative activities, and games. Experience in working with children or leading group sessions is essential for this role.View Full Job descriptionApply Now
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of camp and the rollout of our activity timetable. A successful camp manager will manage, support, and motivate their team made up of the Early Years department and all Senior Staff. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience in managing a team.View Full Job descriptionApply Now
Why working for Mega Camps is a step in the right direction;
- Gain experience in working with children in an area that interests you.
- Looking for opportunities to work during the school holidays
- In house training provided.
- Flexible working options.
- Work in an environment where not only the kids have fun but you do too.
- Gain various qualifications on behalf us, such as First Aid, Safeguarding, Early Years, Coaching badges and much more...
- Choose a location to work that is convenient to you.
- Enhance your CV
- Endless job opportunities and promotions within a fast growing company.
- A Variety job roles and positions available
- Have a blast with fellow staff along the way
- Be the first to test out our awesome activities before camp :)